Coloured Acrylic (Perspex)
PET & PETG
Kitchen & Bathroom Acrylic Splashbacks l The Plastic People
Secondary Glazing l The Plastic People
Greenhouse Glass & Glazing l The Plastic People
Pictures & Framing
Flexi-edge Lawn Edging l The Plastic People
Cold Frame Glazing
Cut to Size
Cut to Shape
Home & Garden
Home & Garden
Pictures & Framing
Flexi-edge Lawn Edging
Sectors We Serve
Examples of Work
Testing and Reporting
View Our Work
Meet the Team
Meet our team of
Find out more
View our range of
View all products
Interested in our
bespoke design service?
Find out more
Free Standard Delivery
Low Price Promise
5 Star Service
Delivery and Collection
We will email to let you know when you order is on its way and so will our couriers
"Your service was brilliant, plastic arrived the following morning, promptly and well wrapped. The quality is very good and we are really pleased with it." - Denis Williams.
Our business is about getting the right plastic to you in top condition, when you want it. Last month, we achieved that with 99.8% of our deliveries. The other 0.2% we re-issued, no quibbles.
Our free standard delivery service operates through mainland UK. If your order cannot be delivered using our standard service we will advise you. This normally is only the case for orders so large they need to be delivered on a pallet.
If we are able to offer a Next Day Delivery service for your order we will provide this option for you at checkout. This service is usually available for orders of clear acrylic, polycarbonate, white, black and opal acrylic as well as acrylic mirror and flexi-edge.
Orders that can't be delivered Next Day will be sent out as quickly as possible and you will see an estimated delivery time before you checkout. We aim to deliver our Cut To Size orders within 3 days and orders with optional extras or shapes in 5 days. This is based on receiving by 1pm. In the event of any difficulty we will email to advise you.
Orders placed on this website can be collected at our Trade Counter in Leeds. This is also a free service. Our Trade Counter is open 8am - 4pm (3pm on Fridays).
If you would like to provide any special delivery instructions please include them as you place your order. Just before you pay online you will see a Notes box - add them in there. Thanks. Please note we cannot update our drivers with new delivery information once your order is on its way
When you place an order with us you can expect:
an email from us confirming your purchase
an email from us when your order is on its way
an email from our courier to let you know delivery details, including the option to re-arrange
your order to arrive safely in excellent condition.
That's because we invest in a careful packaging and delivery service:
we carefully cover your plastic to safeguard it during transit
we add extra protection around all corners, which are more vulnerable
we finish our protective packaging with a sturdy outer
we send your plastic to you using reputable tracked services
our plastic is also protected by film on both sides so when you receive it simply peel this off to reveal your plastic.
Receiving Your Delivery
Someone needs to sign for your order as it is delivered. If you are out when our courier delivers they will leave a card for you to contact them with details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery at a more convenient time.
If you know you're not going to be in you can always provide an alternative delivery address as you place your order with us. For example, a relatives or a work address.
If your order arrives with any signs of damage please sign for it as DAMAGED.
Please email us
a photograph of the damage along with your order number within 3 days for a refund or replacement. Please keep your packaging so the goods can be collected and returned to us.
No Quibble Returns
We aim to please. If we supply imperfect goods or get your order wrong
please email and tell u
s within 14 days and we will replace or refund your order without fuss. Please keep the protective film on the plastic and don't try to use it.
If you want to return plastic to us you the cost of doing so is your responsibility. We recommend that you use a delivery service which insures the value of the order as the plastic remains your responsibility until it reaches us at:
The Plastic People Returns
221 Pontefract Lane
You have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from The Plastic People for a full refund except bespoke, cut to size shape orders made to your specific specifications. If you wish to cancel your order
please email us,
quoting your order number, within 14 working days of the day after you receive the goods.
If your order has already been processed when you email us, you will need to return the goods to us in their original condition using the
Returns Procedure here.