Make over your kitchen or bathroom with a clear high grade acrylic splashback:
- Easy to maintain - acrylic splashbacks keep dust and grease marks off much more than stainless steel and glass. Acrylic splashbacks also wipe clean with water and there's no more grouting.
- Enter your measurements below and we'll send your splashback cut to your size with any sockets cut out ready to screw or stick to your wall. If you need sockets cut out upload your drawing as you order below
- Need a special shape splashback ? We can provide that for you - email us your drawing and we'll reply with a quote.
- Before placing larger orders we recommend purchasing a sample so you can check colour.
Fitting - easy to do yourself
- Acrylic splashbacks are very light and safe to handle
- DIY novices can install our splashbacks by simply screwing them to the wall. Order your holes and screws as your order below
We recommend all translucent splashbacks are mechanically fixed using screws. Where adhesive is used to fix splashbacks to walls,we recommend the wall area is prepared white and Serious Stuff adhesive is thinly and evenly spread across the entire splashback before fixing into place. Please note that Serious Stuff dries white, not clear.
- Acrylic splashbacks can be used behind cookers. The distance between the outer edge of a ceramic hob and the wall must be at least 60mm. The distance for gas hobs must be atleast 200mm.
Please allow 5 to 7 working days for delivery of this item.
We will deliver your order on your chosen date - you can select it from our delivery calendar before you checkout. Alternatively, we deliver most of our plastic within 4 - 5 business days. We will email you to let you know when your order is on its way. Our courier will also email or text you with tracking details so you know when your delivery will arrive.
Please note that couriers cannot call you when they are on their way with your order and we cannot provide you with a specific delivery time.
Our standard delivery service applies across mainland UK depending on the size of plastic you order. If the plastic you choose is not available for standard delivery we will advise you.
If you would like to provide any special delivery instructions please include them as you place your order. Just before you pay online you will see a Special Notes Box - add them in there. Thanks. Please note we cannot update our drivers with new delivery information once your order is on its way.
Delivery & Returns
Our business is about getting the right plastic to you in top condition, when you want it. Last month, we achieved that with 99.8% of our deliveries. The other 0.2% we re-issued, no quibbles.
That's because we invest in a careful packaging and delivery service:
- we carefully cover your plastic to safeguard it during transit
- we add extra protection around all corners, which are more vulnerable
- we finish our protective packaging with a sturdy outer
- we send your plastic to you using reputable tracked services
When you place an order with us we will:
- email you confirming your purchase
- email when your order despatches on your chosen service (next day or standard)
- email or text you details so you can track your delivery
- carefully pack your order to protect it during transit. Depending on your order, this may be bubble wrap, cardboard sheet or tube or a wooden pallet. Our plastic is also protected by film on both sides so when you receive it simply peel this off to reveal your plastic.
Trade callers are welcome to our trade counters in Leeds and Hull, Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 17:00 and Friday 08:00 - 16:00. Orders placed via this site or our phone helpline 0113 249 2222 can also be collected from our trade counters: of course, if you collect your order we will make no delivery or packing charge.
Receiving Your Delivery
Plastic leaves our warehouse in top condition and we will email or text you with details so that you can track your delivery. We package and protect your plastic to minimise chances of damage on its way to you. Someone needs to be in when your order is due to be delivered as we need a signature. Please check your goods before signing. If there is any damage please sign 'GOODS RECEIVED DAMAGED'. If you are unable to check please also write the same which will enable insurance cover in the event you later find goods are damaged. Don’t worry if you aren’t as our courier usually tries to deliver more than once. Alternatively a card will be left with details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
If your order arrives with any signs of damage please sign for it as DAMAGED. Please report any damages to us within 7 days for a refund or replacement.
No Quibble Returns
We aim to please. If we supply imperfect goods or get your order wrong please tell us within 14 days and we will replace or refund your order without fuss. Please keep the protective film on the plastic and don't try to use it.
Under the UK's Distance Selling regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from The Plastic People for a full refund except bespoke, cut to size shape orders made to your specific specifications. Order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your order number, within 7 working days of the day after you receive the goods to Customer Services.
If however your order has already been processed, you will need to return the goods to us.
If you are not completely satisified with your purchase please write and let us know within 7 days and return the item(s) to us in their original packaging within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a refund within the 7 day Cooling Off period or where goods are faulty or order incorrect and a refund is made.
Please note: Bespoke, cut to size/shape orders made to your specifications are non-refundable / returnable.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via special delivery.
Please return items to:
The Plastic People Returns
221 Pontefract Lane
Bespoke, Cut To Size/Shape Orders
When you order plastic cut to size or a specific shape we will create a specific and potentially unique piece of plastic to meet your own specific requirements which cannot be returned unless, of course, we are at fault.
Click for a complete run down on our terms and conditions of sale.