Make over your kitchen or bathroom with a clear high grade acrylic splashback:
- Easy to maintain - acrylic splashbacks keep dust and grease marks off much more than stainless steel and glass. Acrylic splashbacks also wipe clean with water and there's no more grouting.
- Enter your measurements below and we'll send your splashback cut to your size with any sockets cut out ready to screw or stick to your wall. If you need sockets cut out upload your drawing as you order below
- Need a special shape splashback ? We can provide that for you - email us your drawing and we'll reply with a quote.
- Before placing larger orders we recommend purchasing a sample so you can check colour.
Fitting - easy to do yourself
- Acrylic splashbacks are very light and safe to handle
- DIY novices can install our splashbacks by simply screwing them to the wall. Order your holes and screws as your order below
We recommend all translucent splashbacks are mechanically fixed using screws. Where adhesive is used to fix splashbacks to walls,we recommend the wall area is prepared white and Serious Stuff adhesive is thinly and evenly spread across the entire splashback before fixing into place. Please note that Serious Stuff dries white, not clear.
- Acrylic splashbacks can be used behind cookers. The distance between the outer edge of a ceramic hob and the wall must be at least 60mm. The distance for gas hobs must be atleast 200mm.
Please allow 5 to 7 working days for delivery of this item.
If you have any special delivery instructions please include them as you place your order. Just before you pay online you will see a Special Notes Box - add them in there. Thanks. Please note we cannot update our drivers with new delivery information once your order is on its way and our couriers cannot call you when they are on their way with your order nor provide an exact arrival time.
Orders placed via this site can also be collected from our trade counter: of course, if you collect your order we will make no delivery charge.
When you place an order with us you can expect:
- an email from us confirming your purchase
- an email from us when your order is on its way
- an email or text from our courier to let you know about their arrival
- your order to arrive safely in excellent condition.
That's because we invest in a careful packaging and delivery service:
- we carefully cover your plastic to safeguard it during transit
- we add extra protection around all corners, which are more vulnerable
- we finish our protective packaging with a sturdy outer
- we send your plastic to you using reputable tracked services
- our plastic is also protected by film on both sides so when you receive it simply peel this off to reveal your plastic.
Receiving Your Delivery
Someone needs to sign for your order as it is delivered. Please check your goods before signing. If there is any damage please sign 'GOODS RECEIVED DAMAGED'. If you are unable to check please also write the same which will enable insurance cover in the event you later find goods are damaged. If you are out when our courier delivers they will leave a card with details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
If your order arrives with any signs of damage please sign for it as DAMAGED. Please email us and let us know within 7 days for a refund or replacement.
No Quibble Returns
We aim to please. If we supply imperfect goods or get your order wrong please email and tell us within 7 days and we will replace or refund your order without fuss. Please keep the protective film on the plastic and don't try to use it.
If you want to return plastic to us you the cost of doing so is your responsibility. We recommend that you use a delivery service which insures the value of the order as the plastic remains your responsibility until it reaches us at:
The Plastic People Returns
221 Pontefract Lane
You have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from The Plastic People for a full refund except bespoke, cut to size shape orders made to your specific specifications. If you wish to cancel your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number, within 7 working days of the day after you receive the goods.
If your order has already been processed when you email us, you will need to return the goods to us.