Welcome to The Plastic People, where you can find high-quality acetal that’s perfect for use in hygiene applications.
The copolymer grade of acetal plastic is the ideal combination of strength, stiffness and wear-resistance. What’s more, it absorbs very little moisture, is easily machinable and is genuinely porosity-free.
Further benefits of acetal are:
• It exhibits an elevated resistance to hydrolysis, strong alkalis and thermal-oxidative degradation when compared to acetal homopolymer.
• It has high mechanical strength and rigidity.
• It has high impact strength and creep resistance.
• It offers excellent dimensional stability and machinability.
• It boasts low moisture absorption.
• It makes for good electrical insulating.
All of these characteristics make acetal the preferred grade for food contact and medical applications. It is also suited to chemical applications.
Buy acetal sheets and rods online or contact us with details of your requirements to obtain a personal quote.